Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ahhhh....Morning Again


The best part about every day is that it starts with a morning. It's a chance to start all over again with a clean slate.

I've turned to more of a night person over the last two years from working in the emergency department, but this summer I've turned back into the morning person that I was in college. I like mornings. Sunrises are so much better than sunsets. You can hear the world wake up with you. It's my favorite time of day to run or ride my bike because it's peaceful. The coolness of morning can be a rush and getting out the door and doing something active is a great jumpstart to a day. Morning even smells good. Unless of course you have a bad case of morning breath.

Good Morning! Go tackle your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment