Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey Cow

With my recent move to America's Dairyland I have pedaled past my fair share of cows while they enjoy their daily meal. Man, I'm glad I'm not a cow. However, I don't miss the opportunity that presents itself while I am rolling past. Instead I insist on playing "Hey Cow!" It's a fairly simple game really. You yell at the cows and if they look at you, you get a point for every cow that looks. It's somewhat mindless, but ridiculously amusing and far more difficult than you would imagine. My score is rarely in the double digits, even after being on the road for 30+ miles. If there are enough cows you can melt miles off a long ride with this brainless entertainment.




It's just one of those things that can't quite be understood until you give it a try.


HEY COW!

No comments:

Post a Comment