Friday, September 10, 2010

Is that really necessary?


Today Mark Cavendish won his second stage of La Vuelta. He won in a pretty distinct fashion (as usual) and couldn't help but celebrate...

Cavendish bunny hops in celebration

Yeah, that's right. He bunny hopped over the finish line. I asked myself the same thing: "Seriously?"

Cavendish gets a lot of flak for being a rather brash guy. And I have to be honest, I think the success has gone to his head. I'm not one to stand behind his outrageousness, and I've never really supported the whole dance in the end-zone thing, but this is hilarious.

It's maybe a bit dangerous, but otherwise completely inoffensive. And when you look at his face you know it's just his inner child bubbling over.

So for this one, I say nice work Cav. You earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment