Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Come Fly With Me


It would be really cool to be able to fly. Don't you think so?

So far the closest I've gotten is that good old two wheeled contraption of mine--the bicycle. As a matter of fact I'm a little addicted to my bicycle. It's a freeing feeling to get out and cruise the country on your own power and determination. With the wind at your back and a good riding buddy you can make it a long ways. Sounds a lot like life.

I figure life is a lot like a bike ride...a really LONG bike ride. We have our headwinds and tailwinds, riding partners, hill climbs and different stops and adventures along the way. It's not constantly exciting, but there are ups and downs, victories and defeats and learning experiences along the way to share in.

So come ride with me. Get a glimpse of the circles I spin as I make my way along the road of life. It might be boring, it might be interesting, you can stay as long or as short as you like before you turn off on your way. Just enjoy.


No comments: