Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Save Money Cut Your Own Hair

I am poor. I am a medical student which means that I am poor. A student I spoke to last year candidly told me that her "net worth is now negative around $500,000" (She had a lot of school loans and married another med student, and bought a house and had two kids). Thankfully, I'm not that poor.

However, I am still a med student. Which qualifies me as a PCS (poor college student). So instead of paying for haircuts, my wife cuts my hair. It may not be quite as cool as the Flowbee it is definitely a money saver.


Plus this way, she gets to use some of the money that I would spend on my haircuts towards hers. Win-win situation. Woohoo! Still working on some other money saving techniques like eating at home and trying to find a good bike commuting route (and bike).

No comments:

Post a Comment