Monday, February 21, 2011

Wintertime inspiration the magic of pictures

I had initially intended to write one post with lots of indoor inspiration, but I thought maybe it would be worth it to space those out. I'm a little dry on material lately with the demands of school, so putting it all into one post seems like a waste. This way I can elaborate a little more on each subject.

When we all you see out the window is this...



and you can only dream of beautiful riding weather, sometimes what you need is a reminder of the reasons you ride.

PezCyclingNews.com

I love the pictures on www.pezcyclingnews.com They have great racing pictures and other beautiful vistas like this one here.

Another hot site for pictures is Cycling Tips. If you want some real eye candy, check out the post about mountain biking in Switzerland. Unbelievable!

Hopefully that's a good way to start your week. Hang in there. Every ride has it's tough spots, we can make it through this rough season. I'm not about to give in to old man winter just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment