Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't try this at home...

Sometimes I find something so awesome that I can't help but share it. I'm not usually the chain email or viral video guy, but today I decided I would make an exception to that rule. I originally saw this on one of my favorite daily reads, CyclingTips, and couldn't not pass it on.

Apparently this is urban downhill mountain biking. And you thought that downhill was crazy enough to start with...

VCA 2010 RACE RUN from changoman on Vimeo.



Pay especially close attention to the spot at 39 seconds when he almost runs over a dog and then again just before 2 minutes when it looks like he's going to run straight into a wall. WOW!


PS- I also love the fact that this guy is apparently wearing a pinstripe suit.
PPS- and if you make it to the end of the video, this is apparently a UCI sanctioned event. sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment